Friday, June 19, 2009

Applesauce Magic

Why the funny title? Well, when I was coming up with this blog the words Applesauce and Magic kept coming to me so I wrote them down. I thought it was a great way of summing up what I want to do here and a little about me. Let me explain...

I love applesauce. I love eating it, I love the smell of it, but mostly I love the fact that no matter where we are or what has happened applesauce will ALWAYS make my son happy! It will cure any cut, will stop any tears, will calm fears, and will keep him busy for at least 5 minutes as he inhales every last bit of it- then tries to lick up the rest. It is truly magical and it sure can make us both smile.

That's the kind of thing that I want to talk about- "magical" things in my life that make me (or my family) smile, be it winning a free camera to finding the perfect brand of toilet paper, life is full of "magical" moments and things that keep us happy and make our days just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment